Wednesday 12 November 2014

For sumone spl

Our friendship is one of a kind,

One most people never find.

I never knew from the start,

Just how much you would touch my heart.

I'm so glad you came into my life,

You have filled it with so much delight.

My Friend brightens my days, in wonderful and magical ways.
her thoughtfulness comes, as a gift from above.
And I feel I'm surrounded by warm caring love.


Yes this is for that special friend of mine who is not my school, college, office or neighborhood friend, but really very special. 
She is my net friend but calling her net friend wud be wrong as she has understood me a lot w/out even meeting me till date.

Oh i forgot to tell that its been a year we have met......have we met????? no we haven't met physically yet but it doesn't feel like we haven't met.....

We have a gr8 tuning and share a lot in lives.
exactly a year ago on 18th nov, 2010 sum one msgd me asking why am not having any FB update and i was surprised why is one spying me....later i saw a beautiful mother behind that unknown character and now after a year she is not only known but a regular routine of my life. 

At times i miss not saying a simple HI to her.
I sometimes feel empty if i don't get mails from her.
Its a regular affair to interact with her, else its incomplete day.
i know it seems to much but it happens when 2 people click on same bandwidths isn't it?


I don't know of her friends list it may be long but my friends list is very small and she occupies a special place in it. 

Oh! how can I forget to thank her for one more important thing, Yes its b'coz of her and one more neighborhood friend of mine, that i started writing this blog. She helped me with her comments and somehow motivated me, even though i am not a good writer. Thnx again.



Sometimes it's hard to comprehend
This special bond we share.
A thousand miles between us,
Yet, somehow, you're always there.


Perhaps we'll meet in person Over coffee and some pie.
For now, we'll sip our "coke & chai",
As we type a friendly, "Hi!"

You're a special part of my life,
Even though we're far apart.
Your friendship is a treasure
That I cherish in my heart.


I love you, my special friend,
and I just wanted you to know it!
  


The connection we have, was not planned.
How I bless the day we met!

2 comments:

RajniPatel said...

beautiful expression of feelings...Both of you are lucky to have such a wonderful and understanding friend in your life..I am jealous of you for such having such a friend ...May your friendship grow day by day :)

pracz said...

thnx rajni

102 Green Talks YT