Tuesday 24 January 2012

special tea with special friend

http://justamotheroftwo.blogspot.com/2012/01/tea-for-two-and-piece-of-cake-tuesdays.html"

If I could invite anybody for 'tea for two' today it would undoubtedly be .................................." 

It would undoubtedly be my new found friend. I met her on net, and last month i had posted a verse for her too...."For someone Special"
the tea will be our first meet as we have not yet met each other and the cup of tea will be our platform to meet. so i feel a cup of tea and piece of cake when shared between two friends specially who have not yet met but have become so nice of friends it will help to build our bond stronger and friendship better.
A cup of tea can change the thought of any person and chats on tea help people spend time together and know each other properly. it is value time which we can give each other along with lighter moments of life.
We are so longing to have tea together that the tea is going to be very very special, its my wish for today that we get to enjoy our sips along with cake.

long live our friendships and long live my friend.
our friendship is one of a kind and so will this tea with cake be.
 
U may like to read my story WARMTH OF WOMB

3 comments:

Preeti Shenoy said...

I do hope you get to meet your new friend.
Sometimes, friendships made over Internet are strongest as the minds have met before the physical bodies.

Thank you for taking part.

Cheers
Preeti

pracz said...

hey thanks preeti, u actually replied.....what i am amazed to see is that in spite of your so so so busy life and schedules u never miss anyone....that's what i love about you....wish i can sometime have a cup of tea with you too.
you are really an inspiration for me.

Ordinary Gal said...

aww ur post made me remind of my online best buddy...it was such a nice post :)

102 Green Talks YT